About This Project
- Developed a systems procedure for processing schematic changes which reduced wiring errors by 20%. GM implemented the procedure globally.
- Implemented new global drawing release system during a high volume launch
Yazaki North America
- Developed and implemented new drawing release timing system for multiple carlines which provided a structure that allowed each Business Unit Team to meet all releases on-time.
- Improved Change Control process by creating a verification method to identify design errors before manufactured.
- Initiated and Championed Gate Review framework. This structure streamlined all the deliverables required from each internal department customized to customer timing.
- Developed Battery Warranty process which improved assembly and delivery requirement.
- Advised and supported new automated supply chain system for Battery products which improved harmony and accounting between key departments
- Awarded recognition for highest cost reduction effort for Minivan platform
- Tech Award for creative design proposals for Electrical Power Distribution Systems
- Implemented Validation Events for Strut Modules Assemblies